An unbelievable low price on one of the highest spec solar systems money can buy!
Includes FREE Fronius single phase energy meter to monitor your electricity consumption over the internet on phone or tablet.
You will have to be quick though as it’s a strictly limited offer, as we have only secured a small amount of the REC solar panel stock.
This 6.60kw high performance solar system includes the following components…
- 20 x 330 REC Twin Peak panels, made in Singapore with 25 year product, labour and performance warranty.
- Fronius Primo 5.0 inverter with full 10 year parts and labour warranty (not the watered down 5+5 year warranty)
- Free Fronius single phase energy meter*
- All Black Clenergy roof mounting system for a high quality and smart finish on your roof.
- Full Installation by one of Queensland’s most renowned solar energy companies operating for 12 years.
Fill out the form below and book your system, hurry limited systems available at this price.
The REC range of solar panels use leading solar technology to ensure their panel will produce the maximum power output, even in difficult conditions such as high temperatures or low light. They also include anti degradation technology, meaning your power output will not reduce rapidly over time like many other panels on the market.
Ultimately, choosing REC panels will give you loads more bang for your buck!
As part of our service, one of our local consultants will discuss your property details and energy usage to prepare a performance estimate on a suitable solar system. You can also request a FREE, no obligation, on site appointment to properly assess your property for solar suitability. Your consultant will be available to answer any questions and provide you with expert solar advice.
Promotion Terms & Conditions.
- Offer valid until stocks last and is price is for tin roof. Tile and flat roofs will incur extras costs.
- Free energy meter is for single phase residences only. Two and three phase residences will incur extra costs.
- System must be installed by Wednesday June 30th 2021 to qualify for the special pricing.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including discounts on quotations already offered previously on new solar systems.
- Keen 2B Green has the right to end the promotion once stock is exhausted.
Due to our long-standing presence in the solar industry, Keen 2B Green have a few key principles to the way we do business.
- Quality Solar Products
Keen 2B Green are committed to using only quality solar products in our system designs. High quality solar products perform better, are safer and last longer, offering our customers a far greater return on investment over time. However, we choose to supply quality over price not only for customer satisfaction, but also to ensure the longevity of the company. High quality products are far more reliable and are supported by long warranties from stable companies. The amount of post-sales support and servicing generated by cheap Chinese imported solar products will mount up, become unsustainable, and eventually businesses become unprofitable and fold.
- Quality Workmanship
As a trades service company, we have a duty of care to our customers to provide quality workmanship. A high-quality solar installation should not only look neat, it needs to be safe. Solar panels generate DC current, which when not correctly handled can be dangerous, and under extreme circumstances, even cause a house fire or electrocution. Keen 2B Green are committed to best practices and adhere to Clean Energy Council, manufactures and network regulations to ensure neat and safe installations for our customers.
- Customer Service & Professional Integrity
Keen 2B Green have maintained our excellent reputation over the years though exemplary customer service. Many consumers do not understand the level of post-sales support required in the solar industry. Flashy salesmen are often nowhere to be found once the deal has been signed. One-man bands offering cheap unsustainable pricing have limited resources to help when things go wrong, and it’s the customer who loses out. Ultimately, Keen 2B Green are committed to do the right thing by our customers and will be there to continually support them in the future. All our installations come with a ten-year workmanship warranty.
- Value for Money
Our pricing represents excellent value for money with high quality products and components, quality workmanship and a commitment to customer service and post-sales support, all at a fair price. Our consultancy team are also instructed to only recommend what is in your best interests, with customer wellbeing at heart.