Use these helpful calculators from LG Energy’s solar devision.
- Use the Electricity Price Rise Impact Calculator to analyse the impact of future electricity price rises and what that might mean for you and your family’s electricity bill.
- Use the Solar System Output Calculator to find out how much power the amount of local sunlight in your area is likely to generate depending on what size solar system you have installed.
- The Solar Roof Size Calculator can help you estimate how many panels you can fit on your roof. This should be used as a guide only. Fill out an enquiry form and one of our consultants can prepare you a complimentary solar panel layout and performance estimates as part of our service.
- Use the Solar Savings & Payback Calculator to determine how much money you could save by installing a solar system, based on your lifestyle and the amount of solar power you will consume or export.
- Talk to our consultants about how to use our Solar Income & ROI Calculator, where you can compare the performance of a high quality solar system vs a cheaper system. To make this comparison, you will need to know the degradation rate of the panel, and solar panel performance data. Our high performance LG Neon solar panels have been know to produce up to 12 % more power (in a Watt for Watt comparison) than other solar panels in a under test conditions.
ELECTRICITY PRICE RISE IMPACT
SOLAR SYSTEM OUTPUT CALCULATOR
Calculate the average daily kWh hour output in your area, based on a well installed solar system in a suitable position (e.g No overshadowing).
SOLAR SYSTEM BASED ON ROOF SIZE
This calculator lets you estimate how many LG solar panels are likely to fit on your chosen roof. It allows the selection of multiple roof areas on your building, so you can increase the system size. You can select North, North West and North East facing roofs. Do not choose Southern facing roofs as they will produce very poor solar output. Please follow the step by step instructions. The calculations provided by the calculator serves as a guide only, you should seek advice from your solar installer.
Solar Savings & Payback Calculator
See how long it will take for a solar system to pay for itself. The calculator also allows you to compare a high quality photovoltaic (PV) system with a lower priced solar system and see the difference in payback time.
Solar Income & ROI calculator
This solar calculator system allows you to estimate the income of a solar system over many years. It also allows you to compare a high quality system income stream versus a 2nd lower priced/ less efficient system. It enables you to work out which solar power system gives you a better return on investment over the life of your solar system.