Valid until 9th December 2018
Now is the time to get a fantastic deal on a new LG solar panel system.
For a limited time, we are offering a whopping $1,000 off any of our range of LG Solar Panel systems over 5 kilowatts.
Simply purchase a new solar system during the specified promotion using either of our LG NeON 2 or LG NeON R solar panel range, and you will get $1000 off. Our world class solar systems utilise either Fronius, SolarEdge or Enphase inverters. By choosing Keen 2B Green and LG Solar panels, you are choosing companies that have longevity, experience and are at the forefront of the industry to give you confidence and peace of mind in your purchase.
With hotter temperatures about to hit us due to summer starting shortly, you can also stay cool and bundle a new LG air conditioning unit at a fantastic price with your new LG Solar Panel System.
With your solar system purchase, you can bundle one of these fantastic air conditioning deals…
- LG 2.5kw Split System – from $1,399 installed*
- LG 5.0kw Split System – from $1,899 installed*
- LG 7.0kw Split System – from $2,199 installed*
To take advantage of this limited offer, please fill out the enquiry form below.
WHY ARE LG SOLAR PANELS THE BEST?
The fifth and most recent generation of LG NeON solar panels, the NeON 2, are a high-performance solar product. At 19.3% efficiency, the LG NeON is rated at 330 watts per panel. Far more efficient than standard 270-watt panels commonly used in Australia, the LG NeON will generate 22% more electricity per square meter than standard 270-watt panels, which can save your roof space for a future expansion to your solar system if required.
AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY
The high wattage of the panel is achieved by LG’s unique and award winning “Cello” cell technology which lowers electrical resistance and increases efficiency, giving more power per panel. Unlike standard mono or multi crystalline technology, LG solar panels use state of the art technology, which they have proven under independent test conditions to produce more power than standard panels in a watt for watt comparison. LG Panels also have a reduced degradation rate (the de-rating of power production over time) ultimately providing a better ROI over the life of your solar system.
THE STRONGEST WARRANTY
But beyond technology and efficiency, LG offers one of the strongest warranties available. The LG product warranty is 15 years longer than many competitor’s standard 10-year warranty and covers a massive 25 years. What most people don’t realise is that they have a responsibility to pay for labour charges which are not covered. These costs can add up to the thousands if something goes wrong. LG Solar panels are supported by a 25-year product warranty upon registration which also covers labour charges. LG NeON panels also have an unbeatable 25-year performance warranty, which brings an 86% warranted output after 25 years, compared to 80.2% for many standard panels. This can equate to thousands of dollars in added generation. LG is also a highly diversified company allowing peace of mind that the manufacturer will be there to support the warranty for the years that follow.
OUTSTANDING CONSTRUCTION & VISUAL APPEAL
As a premium panel the LG NeON 2 has a superior standard of construction, manufactured by full automation in Gumi, South Korea. Just some of the superior manufacturing features include waterproof junction boxes, anti-reflective coating to increase light absorption and screwed module frames for superior strength and longevity. LG solar panels are also tested at twice the intensity of the specified IEC standard. The manufacturing process includes over 500 quality control steps to ensure a consistently high-quality product. But on top of this, LG solar panels have a level of quality you can actually see. Their all black anodised frames and all black cells provide a sleek and stylish appearance. LG also produce an all-black Neon 2 module with a black backing sheet for the ultimate minimalist design.
THE BEST ENVIRONMENTAL & ETHICAL CHOICE
LG solar panels also feature one of the lowest energy payback times. An energy payback time is the environmental toll or amount of power it takes to manufacture, ship and install a solar system. LG has 3.5 Megawatts of solar power on the roof of their factory, effectively meaning they are using solar power to produce solar panels. Combined with the high efficiency of the LG panel put LG in front of many other solar panel manufacturers.
Ultimately, choosing LG panels will give you loads more bang for your buck!
As part of our service, one of our local consultants will discuss your property details and energy usage to prepare a performance estimate on a suitable solar system. You can also request a FREE, no obligation, on site appointment to properly assess your property for solar suitability. Your consultant will be available to answer any questions and provide you with expert solar advice.
The top 10 reasons you should choose premium LG solar panels:
- A massive 25-year Parts and Labour manufacturer’s warranty including labour (standard period is 10 years)
- Excellent temperature co-efficient of 0.37%/C meaning exceptional performance in warm temperatures.
- The LG NeON panel consistently performs 8-10% better than its competitors.
- Double sided cell technology, producing more power early morning and late afternoon.
- Made from high quality components with completely waterproof junction boxes (IP67) & original Swiss MC4 panel connection plugs.
- Excellent visual appeal with black cells and sleek glossy black frames.
- Made on a fully automated production line with over 500 quality control processes.
- Highly efficient with maximum power from minimum space. LG NeON 2 panels are rated at 330W per panel, where many competitor panels achieve only a 270W rating in the same sized panel.
- Anti PID (Potential Induced Degradation) technology ensures your panel’s performance will not reduce rapidly over time and are more likely to give decades of clean power.
- Salt, mist and corrosion testing to level 6, which is the highest and most severe testing.
Promotion Terms & Conditions.
- Offer valid until December 9th, 2018 or till stocks last.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the Queensland Government Solar Loans and Grant Program.
- Keen 2B Green has the right to end the promotion once stock is exhausted.
- $1000 discount is only applicable to solar systems over 5 kilowatts in array size using LG Solar Panels.
- Special discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount offered by Keen 2B Green.
- Air conditioning pricing for a standard back to back installation, additional pricing may be applicable depending on site specifics.
Due to our long-standing presence in the solar industry, Keen 2B Green have a few key principles to the way we do business.
Quality Solar Products
Keen 2B Green are committed to using only quality solar products in our system designs. High quality solar products perform better, are safer and last longer, offering our customers a far greater return on investment over time. However, we choose to supply quality over price not only for customer satisfaction, but also to ensure the longevity of the company. High quality products are far more reliable and are supported by long warranties from stable companies. The amount of post-sales support and servicing generated by cheap Chinese imported solar products will mount up, become unsustainable, and eventually businesses become unprofitable and fold.
As a trades service company, we have a duty of care to our customers to provide quality workmanship. A high-quality solar installation should not only look neat, it needs to be safe. Solar panels generate DC current, which when not correctly handled can be dangerous, and under extreme circumstances, even cause a house fire or electrocution. Keen 2B Green are committed to best practices and adhere to Clean Energy Council, manufactures and network regulations to ensure neat and safe installations for our customers.
Customer Service & Professional Integrity
Keen 2B Green have maintained our excellent reputation over the years though exemplary customer service. Many consumers do not understand the level of post-sales support required in the solar industry. Flashy salesmen are often nowhere to be found once the deal has been signed. One-man bands offering cheap unsustainable pricing have limited resources to help when things go wrong, and it’s the customer who loses out. Ultimately, Keen 2B Green are committed to do the right thing by our customers and will be there to continually support them in the future. All our installations come with a ten-year workmanship warranty.
Value For Money
Our pricing represents excellent value for money with high quality products and components, quality workmanship and a commitment to customer service and post-sales support, all at a fair price. Our consultancy team are also instructed to only recommend what is in your best interests, with customer wellbeing at heart.